Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: AimJunkies.com | Global Agenda Aimbot Predictions

Master Gunnery Sergeant

AimJunkies.com | Global Agenda Aimbot Predictions

Hyeeello there,
    Well as requested by some users on youtube i made a video with the "Recon" class, And mainly to show that f**king amazing Predictions!
    Love ya SystemFiles! Well done.
    Here's your cake!

Mmmmmm Yummy....

Anyways...

Music used: The Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright

HD Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OveFhstm4a0&hd=1

another awesome video

Corporal
    First off this makes me wanna play this game now vary well put together and second off you have such a good taste in music
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sergeant
    Very nice stuff right here.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonHunter View Post
    another awesome video

Quote Originally Posted by BassAddict3 View Post
    First off this makes me wanna play this game now vary well put together and second off you have such a good taste in music
    Haha that's true! I got into this game pretty serious since the hacks are amazing!
    And Offspring oh yeah... I did grow up with that music.

Quote Originally Posted by cR41G View Post
    Very nice stuff right here.
    Thx

First Sergeant
    Try in pvp you will see a big difference players don't always run/fly in a straight line im not trying to be disrespectful or anything the hack with the sniper prediction needs some work still with every other gun accept from sniper the bot is bang on but with the sniper it misses alot even on mad rage settings that will get you banned almost instantly if recorded.
    I know it aint easy to get it bang on as the game has annoying ping spikes and sometimes opposite region servers but it could still be improved alot.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXD View Post
    Try in pvp you will see a big difference players don't always run/fly in a straight line im not trying to be disrespectful or anything the hack with the sniper prediction needs some work still with every other gun accept from sniper the bot is bang on but with the sniper it misses alot even on mad rage settings that will get you banned almost instantly if recorded.
    I know it aint easy to get it bang on as the game has annoying ping spikes and sometimes opposite region servers but it could still be improved alot.
    I tried PVP and yeah you right its pretty hard, But use Smooth Aim 4 ~ 8... It works great. And as a recon dont upgrade that Modifier for fast projectile bullet since the hack not meant to be used with that bullet speed.
    And try with limit angle 10 and smooth aim 6 ~ 8 Even with my 200 ~ 300 ping im getting lots of kills

First Sergeant
    i dident try without projectile modifier but i will try tho there is a damage and range drop then...